Cranberry / Wexford Churches, Cultural Organizations, Trade Associations, Charities & Other Non-Profits
Leading a Non-Profit? Get Advice from Award Winning Pittsburgh Accountants
Let Us Help You Ensure the Growth and Vitality Of Your Non-Profit Organization
As a leader of a non-profit organization, you face the tremendous challenge of meeting the goals of your organization and satisfying the requirements of your governing board, contributors, grantors and lenders.
The professionals at Dennis Piper & Associates, P.C. understand the difficulties you face. We provide accounting and management assistance that is in tune with your specific needs. Our professionals have worked with a wide range of organizations and have helped them maximize their assets and expand their efforts.
We specialize in accurately and thoroughly communicating your organization’s financial condition while offering suggestions to help you reach your next level of success.
Our Cranberry / Wexford Non-Profit Accounting and Consulting Services Help You to:
- Plan Your Future – through goal setting, long-range planning, and feasibility studies for expansion.
- Build Your Organization – through fund raising support and finance assistance.
- Save You Money – through creative tax planning services and real estate cost segregation studies.
- Organize Your Business – through operational streamlining and financial system design, setup, and computerization.
- Increase Your Bottom Line – through revenue enhancement programs, performance benchmarking, and fraud detection and prevention.
- Ensure Compliance – through written compliance plans, OMB Circular A-133 compliance audits and accurate, easy-to-read reports and financial information.
- Ensure Your Growth – through cash flow analysis and budget planning and human resources consulting.
Dennis Piper & Associates, P.C. offers the following Non-Profit Accounting Services designed to provide you with financial expertise:
- Financial Reporting for Governmental and Non-Profit Entities
- Financial Reporting for State and Local Government
- General Funds and Special Revenue Funds
- Capital Projects Funds
- General Fixed Assets Account Group
- Debt Service Funds
- General Long-Term Debt Account Group
- Internal Service Funds
- Fiduciary Funds
- Financial Reports, Audits of Governmental Agencies
- Accounting and Reporting for Federal Government Agencies
Why Do You Need a Non-Profit Organization Specialist?
It is important that your organization be set up properly from its beginning. We will help you make sure that you are set up for tax-exempt status where applicable. And, in all cases, help assure you the best tax strategy for your organization.
If you’re like most of us, you’ve been frustrated by attempting to understand the tax law changes affecting your profession. They come so rapidly that it’s difficult to even keep up with all the books and pamphlets written on the subject! However, it’s more important than ever that you have the information you need to protect your tax-exempt status.
So Where Do You Go For Help with Non-Profit Tax and Accounting Questions?
Dennis Piper & Associates, P.C. is here to help you by providing information and assistance not only in tax return preparation of Form 990, but also in setting up a tax strategy to assure the best possible stewardship of your financial resources. We offer a number of services geared especially at helping non-profit organizations. So, call us. We care about your special tax needs.
Areas of Non-Profit Consulting Specialty:
- IRS Exempt Status
- Payroll Service
- Payroll Quarterly Reports
- Payroll Year-End Reports
- Pay Packages for Ministers
- Tax Preparation for Church
- Tax Preparation for Clergy
- Contribution Record keeping
- Membership Records
- Mailing Lists
- Treasurer Reports
- Financial Reports
- Reviews and Church Audits
- Conflict Management
- Internal Controls
- Benevolent Funds
- Professional Expense
- Church Software
- Master Plans
- Church Growth
Income Tax For Clergy
If you are like most religious workers, we know your schedule is a busy one. So, we would encourage you to take advantage of our special service of doing your tax return by mail.
Whether you choose to have your return prepared in the office or by mail, it is beneficial to check with us first to see what you need to furnish us for accurate preparation.
Regardless of the size of your congregation, the same tax laws and regulations apply. We will take the time to review your church recordkeeping to make sure that you are complying with the law and that you are not paying extra taxes unnecessarily.
We will meet with your ministerial staff, the treasurer, and the church board to make sure no detail is overlooked and that all your questions are answered. We take the “pulse” of your church and report to you the findings in a written format.